I HAVE BEEN BUSY!
Happy 7 months today to Lucie! She has grown a lot this month. She has been eating a lot of fruits and vegetables (applesauce her favorite), likes to sit and play with her toys, says "Mama" when she wants to be picked up (or so we think she is saying it, maybe it just sounds that way....), likes to take walks, and for Michael's birthday yesterday started crawling on all fours. I think we're going to be pretty busy now!
Lucie got to spend last weekend with her cousins, CeCe, Annie and Oliver. They had fun playing together and I know she already misses them!
So cute! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Crawling - what a milestone! She looks like she's getting quite a personality :)
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get that high chair cover? I have a wooden one, too, and I'm having trouble finding something soft - with a seat belt - to put in it.
Hope to see you gals soon!
XOXO,
Nicole